Here, at Ceravis, we are fully dedicated to growing and harvesting top quality products: cherries, sour cherries, apples and plums. In the last years, thanks to the dedication and high level of professionalism of our team, the fruits that have been grown and harvested in the Itesti region have won both national and international fame. The most popular are our cherries, known for their flawless flavor and their generos size..
Located on sunny slopes and hills, with a favorable position facing the Sun, our orchard benefits of full volume of sunshine, for a fruitful harvest. The difference between the chill and cold nights and the sunny and warm days lead to accumulation of sugar and nutrients, offering the distinctive flavor with which our clients have fallen in love.
Our orchard lays on over 110 hectares with yearly outputs of over 150 tons of cherries, 500 tons of sour cherries, 100 tons of apples and 100 tons of plums. .
Using modern and innovating technologies for the up-keeping and plantation maintenance, we obtain yearly premium quality harvests. Our team is a young, dynamic one, dedicated to its day to day activities.
Our company’s involvement in the local communities is an important pillar for us. More than this, it is our main source of sustainability. This is why all the fruits are carefully handpicked and packed by people from the local communities and from the nearby settlements of Bacău city.
- 1984 – The birth certificate of the business was achieved with the setting up of a new cherry and sour cherry orchard within the Fruit Growing Research Station of Bacau.
- 1988 – We had the first cherries and sour cherries harvest.
- 2003 – The creation of 10 hectares of modern ultra-intensive cherry orchard
- 2004 – We installed two cold storage rooms. This had a dramatic impact in our fresh fruit preservation capabilities, as it allows us to store cherries and sour cherries for up to two weeks prior to being loaded for transport without sacrificing quality
- 2009 – We added another cold storage room, further enhancing our delivery capabilities
- 2011 – Product selection is diversified with the setting up of an apple plantation
- 2015 – Our cherries acquire trademark status under the brand name “Cirese de Itesti”